Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bravo!!!!

Congrats to my friends, the choir directors, where I work! I accompanied two songs at their preview choir concert tonight, and all of the choirs did a phenomenal job!!!!!

Twice I was mistaken for the choir teacher: I had to ask some folks to move out of seats that were needed for the choirs, and I thought one lady was going to try to knock me upside the head. (Quite frankly, I was too tired to care about being insulted. Some folks are ghetto and simply have no home training. It's just sad to see in such an older woman.)

The highlight of my evening was having two different toddlers want me to hold them. They were so cute (although unrelated), and it was nice to have a little one in my arms for a change. One little boy cried because he wanted me to hold him, and his Mom (and grandma) decided to let me. He just wanted to be up with me since I had given my seat to one of the choir kids.

The kids are talented, and I'm so proud of them, but I'm even more impressed with my friends, Mr. R. and Mr. M., who are consistently able to pull some amazing sounds from them.

I never cease to be amazed!

No comments: