Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

social life

I'm meeting some friends on Saturday. Can you believe it? I'm starting to have a life outside of work (part-time jobs), church (volunteer positions) and school (teaching). Yay!

Yep, I'm going to hear my friend, Gary, play the keyboard and sing at a restaurant Saturday evening. Wanna come? :o)

I need to do something to get my mind off of these papers. My students aren't studying. :o( They had a vocabulary test today, and I am more than a little miffed at their performance.

"Trick-or-treating" is tomorrow, but I have to work. :o( I am NOT thrilled about leaving my house empty on Halloween. Last year some kids did so much damage that a local grocery store closed. Pray, ok?

How was your day?

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Social life? What the heck is a social life? The only one I get dressed up for these days is my cat and since we're both girls I don't think she cares all that much! Seriously, my husband and I barely see each other and when we do there's these annoying children in the way all the time! And don't even get me started on the meals around here lately (or lack thereof...)

~WHEW~ did THAT ever feel good! Doncha love venting once in a while?

Thanks for listening... like you had a choice! Love ya! Kim

HA! the word verification for this comment reads... "CATTED"
...um, appropriate?!?

Michelle said...

I visited your blog tonight...no WONDER you have no social life! You've created enough Christmas inventory to fill a mall!

ALL of it is gorgeous too!

Kimberly said...

Yeah, but I have 7 days of sales coming up... one good sale and I'm, um, screwed!

Michelle said...

On the other hand, though, it will feel wonderful to sell every single item. You are truly talented, and I'm sure you won't have much inventory left after Thanksgiving. :o)