Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 25, 2008

ER

I HATE going to the doctor.

My body has been ornery since February, and I finally drove myself to the hospital.

After it was all said and done, I've discovered that I have a hormone problem. I am officially too stressed out. The doctor even made me put down the papers I was grading. [Yes, I took tests to the hospital: why waste an entire evening looking at the walls?]

Stress is making my body act weird, and that's why I'm a nut.

They make good drugs for that, and I'm gonna make an appointment to get me some soon. ;o)

Actually, I'm kidding, but I do have to see a gynecologist to see about some meds that should help.

I almost went back to church to organize music for tomorrow, but I've decided that the service would have gone on with or without me. I think I need a night off. Badly. In fact, in a few minutes I'm going to go to Melanie's house. I saw her tonight when she yelled at me in the hospital.

This is what happened:
1.) I called my boss (Terri) to ask her to pray for me since I was on my way into the ER.
2.) Terri called my friend, Lisa, to let her know.
3.) Lisa called Melanie, who promptly showed up at the ER to ring my neck for not telling her myself that I was going to the hospital.

She did NOT, however, ring my neck because I had a witness present: my friend, Janet, was already there!

I feel so loved. These ladies don't know about this blog, or I would thank them again here.

I'm off to check my AOL e-mail, and then I'm going to worship with Melanie (who, by the way, promised to come to church tomorrow).

Yay!

What a wonderful day!


No comments: