Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 27, 2009

my son

As I walked to the bathroom to shower and head to my favorite cafe this morning (I really AM going to get these grades done so that I can do midterms this afternoon!), my son said, "Hey Mom! I'm making eggs for breakfast for you."

That's when I looked in the living room and saw my younger child quietly eating. S. had already served his little brother and was still working at the stove.

This was such a nice surprise! I must admit there are days when I wake up to sibling rivlary that has culminated into a shouting match, but today was NOT that kind of day. Thank you, Lord, for such great kids!

I'm also going to meet a friend at 12:15. After grading papers all morning, chatting with a buddy will be a lovely break before I need to do midterms at 3:00. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: