Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 13, 2009

oh...the pain...

I'm almost finished doing my taxes, and my head is throbbing. I needed a little break, so I decided to put a 4th entry in my blog. This has gotta be a record for me!!! ;o)

I am a Christian, so I never, ever cheat on my taxes. [God is watching, you know!] I'd like him to be proud of me instead of blasting me with guilt. I kept everything organized this year, so that made this task much more bearable. So...it has taken me two hours because I tried several different ways in my attempt to find the least amount to pay.

1st try: I owed the government $4,000+. That wasn't pretty, so I tried again...

2nd try: I owed the government $3,300+. Still ugly, so one last time...

3rd try: I owe the government $600. Much better. I think I can sleep tonight...

No comments: