Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm sooooooo free!

Man, I had a horrible week, but Saturday was awesome! I spent several hours in prayer and praise/worship with my pastor, and it was amazing!

God brought up some stuff that I thought I had long ago dealt with for the last time, but I'm completely healed now. Woo hoo! Praise God!

Pastor is going to let me share my testimony today during the service, and I'm so excited! I've been here at church working on the bulletin since 6:15 a.m., and in a few minutes I'm going home to get my boys for church.

I hope that all is well with you. I picked "It Is Well With My Soul" (among other songs) for today's service. I'm bursting to praise God corporately! I can't wait!

I am living proof that God can free you from emotional bondage; all you have to do is ask Him. I feel sooooo blessed!

Have fun today, wherever you are!

No comments: