Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 7, 2009

WORSHIP

I love to worship God!

When I'm blogging or working on the computer at work, I'm usually listening to some kind of worship. My taste varies from gospel (like "Melodies from Heaven" by Kirk Franklin, which I'm listening to right now) to hard rock (Family Force Five is amazing) to soft rock (Michael W. Smith, Chris Tomlin).

What do you listen to on a regular basis?

After prayer this morning, I went to my favorite cafe to get some work done before a 9:15 meeting....but it was closed! :o(

So I went to church a bit early and finished the bulletin. While I worked, I praised God and lifted my voice to him. Simply blasting some worship music is all it takes to get me hyper, and I'm pleased to say that God was with me this morning! What fun!

Keep lifting your voice! He hears you, and he loves it!

No comments: