Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Hey, guys.

I'm tired.

I'm trying to keep up with everything, but it's tough. Tonight, for example, I got home at 9:00. My day included prayer from 6:00-7:00, work from 7:35-2:15, church treasurer work and a little bit of prayer time with pastor from 3:00-5:30, supper, and then Bible study from 6:30-8:30.

I just finished my chores, but now it's almost 10:00 p.m. (and my alarm is set for 4:45 a.m. because my son didn't finish his homework and is too sleepy to do it now). I was going to get up at 5:00 anyway.

(sigh)

Yes, I'm enjoying myself, but I'm exhausted. I might need to postpone workouts until after Easter. :o) Otherwise, I'll need to get up at 4:00 even though I'll rarely, if ever, make it to bed by 10:00...9:30 at the earliest. Six hours of sleep isn't enough for me; I'd be cranky all the time!

I don't, however, want to give up my prayer time with local pastors every morning. That's an awesome way to start the day!

I'm booked every day, though. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to avoid working 7 days per week. That's definitely a problem. So...I think I'll have to take a break Sunday night. My church is supposed to fellowship with another church, but perhaps I'll just stay home and sleep...

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ok, I am tired just READING about your day! Girl, you need to slooow down if I'm even going to TRY to keep up with you!
But, if things are all in their place and going well for you, then I guess I can allow this business to continue... ;)
Hugs, Kim

Michelle said...

Well, after Easter, I'll be able to get up at 5:00, work out, and still be at work ready to start praying with friends by 7:15.

It doesn't take long for me to fall asleep at night. :o)