Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 27, 2009

pleasant surprise

My son asked, "Hey Mom, can we go to the movies?"

I had to decline; although I'm feeling much better, it will take me two years to pay off a $2,000 hospital bill, and that's after my insurance took care of the other $15,000!

My budget was tight before my surgery, but it's even tighter after that unexpected medical procedure. I explained that my budget simply couldn't allow for a night out for three people right now.

He replied, "No, Mom, I want to treat you."

Wow.

Isn't he sweet?

So in a few hours, we will head out the door so that my son can treat his momma and brother to a movie. We're making a pit stop so that I can get them a "treat" as well, and then we'll enjoy a movie together.

I will need to turn off my phone, though. My ex has been calling all three cell phones today, and it's getting tiresome. I'm more than ready for a relaxing evening with my boys. I hope you have fun too!

No comments: