Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yep....ministry is way cool!!!!!

So....I'm 36 and still gettin' whoopins....

But that's ok. God only chastens the ones He loves, right?

So I'm really really loved!!!!!

I didn't like acknowledging that I was harboring unforgiveness toward some folks, but it was the truth. So I had to deal with that today. Actually, I have to admit that my Pastor made me face reality and get really honest about my own heart. Otherwise, I probably would have just stewed about it over the next few days. :o)

[So thank you, Lord, for helping me to forgive all of them, and please help me to love them when I see these folks in person. In Jesus' name, amen.]

After that, I led the women's Bible study, and it was fantastic! I honestly believe that I enjoyed it much more than if I was still mad about some stuff that hurt my feelings. And it seems that the women's Bible study keeps getting better and better! I keep hearing compliments, such as, "You're so easy to understand!" and "This hour goes by too fast!" YAY! Lord, all of that praise goes right back to You!

Thank you, God, for blessing them with understanding! Thank you for allowing me to have an opportunity to minister to these women, and I also appreciate how eager they are to minister to me as well. Jesus, please forgive us for sinning, both accidentally and on purpose. I personally repent for being so stubborn earlier today and wasting so much of Pastor's time. He has better things to do than sit with me and pray until I'm ready to forgive. Help me not to do that again, Lord! The whole point of volunteering in the office is to help, not hinder. In Jesus' name, amen!


2 comments:

God's Girl said...

I am also involved in the Women's Ministry! Thank you for sharing in such a transparent way. It blessed me.

May you have a great week!

All for Jesus,
Julie

Michelle said...

Hi Julie!

It's good to know that my stubbornness ultimately led to blessing you. God uses even our hardships for His good, doesn't He?

Yes, the next week should be wonderful. And thank you so much for stopping by! I'm on my way to visit you right now...

Peace to you!