Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, August 16, 2008

THANK YOU, KIM!!!!!!

Wow...my day has been so awesome!

Kim, I know I already thanked you for the birthday present as soon as it came in the mail, but I had to thank you again after I opened it today. Girl, you have more creativity in your pinky finger than I'll ever have! You are soooo talented! And your family is absolutely beautiful!!!!

Alas, I still haven't gone to the doctor. I am soooooooooooo chicken. What the heck is my problem? Let's just say the details of my discomfort are too personal and gross to type here. Please just keep praying for me, okay? Thanks!

Happy note #1: My birthday has been lovely! My Mom took me to dinner, and I had some steak. That's a treat, not only because it's expensive but also since it's so fattening. But we were at Hometown Buffet, so I asked for a small piece. I also splurged on some strawberry shortcake and ice cream for dessert. Yummo!

Happy note #2: I watched some movies and a little bit of baseball, and then I got a phone call: my babies were ready for me to pick them up from the Fishels. They missed me! I got some awesome hugs...even in front of other people! Cool!

Happy note #3: A very handsome guy wanted to talk in the middle of Giant Eagle yesterday. I met him a while ago and have spoken to him a few times before, and he isn't creepy. I, however, am a big 'ol chicken. I talk much smack about being ready to date, but when a nice, handsome guy comes along, voila! I'm 16 years old again and totally tongue-tied. What the heck!?!?!?

Fortunately, I do know how to contact him...

...if I ever stop being such a dork. :o)




4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy (Belated by the time you read this) Birthday, Michelle!!!

...still computerless... had a GREAT day at the Bowen market today...

Gotta run, on a borrowed computer! Just wanted to say Happy birthday!

All the best, Kim xox

Michelle said...

What's the Bowen market? Is it full of craft supplies? Shopping in general? I'm glad you had fun!

I've been watching "God Tube" for an whole hour! I didn't realize that it's almost 1:30 a.m., and I have to get up for church by 7:00! I'm off to get some sleep.

Best wishes for you to have a fantastic Sunday! God bless!

Michelle said...

P.S. - I showed your pictures to my Mom, and she thinks you're beautiful!!!!!

Kimberly said...

Me... beautiful...? Not feelin it but give your mom a huge Thank You and a hug from me!

I'm back to blogging, and I'm gonna try to do up a long overdue post yet tonight. It feels like it's been forever and I know that it will feel good to get back at it.

I'm glad your birthday was good for you! You deserve it!

G'night... Kim