Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

camping

Lo and behold, my boys chose to go camping with some family friends! Wow! That threw me for a loop. I thought they'd surely decline because there's no internet or television in the woods, but they're actually excited about it. I dropped them off at 5:10, so they've been on the road with the Fishels for about 1/2 hour.

What to do with all this free time?

Well, I'll lead a women's Bible study in 1/2 hour, then I'm going to go home, let my doggy go outside for a few minutes, and then eat dinner (which will probably be a salad). If I'm in the mood for dessert, I can munch on some banana chips or a 100 calorie pack of crackers. Then I'll watch a movie.

After that, I'm probably going to be too tired to do anything fun, but there's always tomorrow...

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow. Don't get lonely! Heehee.

Michelle said...

My thirteen year-old told me to "go out and meet somebody" while they were gone. Sheesh! As if I wasn't already acutely feeling the sting of singlehood! :o)

Thankfully, they will be home on my birthday (Saturday), so we'll get to have supper with my Mom. Yay!!!!

Jenny said...

Haha. That's cute! You have a silly teen on your hands.

Happy early birthday!!! I hope it's wonderful!