Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 15, 2008

free time's almost gone...

So, what am I doing on a lovely Friday evening? I was outside for a while, and now I'm going to jot down a few lines here before I watch some movies. After that, I'm going to hit the sack...it'll be almost midnight when I'm done watching them.

I had lunch with my friend, Melanie, and she is a hoot! I had been looking forward to some girl talk (something happened this week, and I was bursting to share it with her), but she brought her son. Oh well...I'll have to tell her later. She kept asking me, "What's going on with you?" I don't really have an answer except that I'm simply happy and content. It's sad that this joyful look on my face is so shocking to her, eh? But it's a new day! God is good! He's blessing me with peace, and I'm hanging on to every ounce of it!

And...

Tomorrow is my birthday! Yay! I finally get to open Kim's present for me, and then I'm planning on going to church in the morning to get some stuff done (I can't believe how time flew this week!). After that, I'm going to visit one of the nicest, cutest, little 'ol ladies I've ever met. She's in a nursing home. I visited her yesterday, but I promised to go see her again on Saturday. I also want to see that new Star Wars movie: The Clone Wars. I know, I know...it's a cartoon, but I wanna see it! So maybe I'll take my boys if they're home in time.

In the evening, my Momma's taking me out to dinner. We might have lunch instead though; she's a retired woman on a fixed income. Lunch is cheaper, don't you think?

I hope all is well in your world!




No comments: