Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ick!

I was mistaken for a teenager this evening, which would have been nice had the gentleman been...well... a man.

I kid tried to flirt with me, and I had to burst his bubble: my 37th birthday is coming up on Saturday.

And it turns out he's a friend of my son. Ewwww!!!!!

As usual, I wasn't planning anything special, but Mom has already asked me to dinner. I'll take my boys with me....it should be a pretty uneventful day.

Today was cool. Church was nice as always, and then I took the boys to lunch (Cici's Pizza). After lunch I took them shopping for school stuff, and we are all officially ready for the first day. Yay!!!!
Our district just finished building a brand new high school, so my English classroom needs to get put together as soon as possible. I'm not allowed into the building until August 19th though...but that's Tuesday!

Yay!!!! I love the beginning of a school year! (ESPECIALLY when my lesson plans are done so far in advance!)

More good news: I got my schedule! I teach SIX classes instead of five, so that means I don't have to do hall duty this year! TRIPLE WOO HOO!!!!! I hate hall duty! I would MUCH rather teach another class! God is so awesome!

Any prayer requests?

Father, thank you for such a lovely day! Thank you for allowing the worship to be so wonderful this morning! Please protect the ladies who might be getting slammed because they're praying so much at Bible study. Watch over Pastor Matt as he travels to and from Michigan this week. Thank you for allowing us to get things in order financially, both in our private finances as well as at church. God, you are so amazing! I ask that you please be with me as I try to get stuff done this week; I have so much church stuff as well as teaching organization that needs to get done, and I'm trying to finish a project too. Thanks, God! I love you! In Jesus' name, amen.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

The flirting is just too funny!