Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Whew!

I just got home from a show. I played the piano, and we have at least 11 more performances before Thanksgiving.

Tonight was different from the first two though: I had to lead the music.

That may not sound like a big deal to you, but I'm spoiled! Alan usually leads the music, and he couldn't be there tonight.

I'd much rather follow than lead when it comes to entrances, scene changes, solos, etc.

Thankfully, I only made one mistake tonight, but the audience probably didn't even catch it.

I'm sooooooo sleepy. Have a wonderful evening!


4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey, if anyone can do it, you can! Sounds like you're keeping busier than usual! Makes the Christmas rush go by a little swifter, but also makes it so much fun... at least that's how I like it!

I'm fighting a doozie of a cold right now...even hurts to brush my hair! I haven't tried talking yet this morning, so I don't know if my voice is all there or not, it sure wasn't yesterday. AND I couldn't sleep... but on the flip side, I got two table runners finished while I sat out in the living room with my cup of tea!

Have a great Sunday! Hugs, Kim

Kimberly said...

Thanks for your get well wishes! I need them right now!
Do you ever watch Christmas Vacation? Check my post from earlier today... if you know the movie, then you should get a giggle out of it! I did it because I won a giveaway and told the girl I would post the picture of Robyn dressed as Eddie!
G'night!

Michelle said...

Hey, sweetie pie!

Yes, I am looking forward to Christmas in a huge way! I already have some decorations for my classroom, but I'm trying not to put them up until at least December 1st.

I hope you feel better soon!

Michelle said...

You're welcome!

I will look for a copy of that movie. I love to laugh!