Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 7, 2008

Let the games begin...

We opened Guys and Dolls last night with a free performance in honor of our senior citizens. It went so well!

Tonight, however, was "Opening Night," and it had some issues:

1.) My hands kept playing chords and notes that were nowhere in the score.

2.) The gun, which was supposed to be in a holster, decided to fall from its spot and go off at an inopportune moment.

3.) A friend of mine didn't realize for almost an entire scene that the reason the audience couldn't stop giggling was because his pants were unzipped. Poor guy; nothing I said seemed to make him feel better. :o(

Tomorrow will be another busy:
1.) Doctor's appointment
2.) Try to do the bulletin for church
3.) Rake leaves
4.) Do lesson plans
5.) 8:00 p.m. performance of Guys and Dolls

I'm off on Sunday, so I'm going to sleep in. I don't have to be at the matinee performance until 2:00; yay! For now, I better get some sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: