Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Phew!

This has to be quick because I've gotta type the church bulletin and run to do a show (Guys and Dolls). I haven't been here for a few days, so here are a few reasons I feel thankful this evening:

1. JOE - what a sweetheart! We're just friends right now and probably will stay that way for a while, but it sure is nice to have him in my life right now.

2. MY CHURCH - I can't explain it, but I am sooooo anxious for church tomorrow. I miss my church family!

3. EX - Yes, I am even grateful for my ex-husband. He has been so supportive lately, and I'm thrilled that he's helping me discipline the kids. We had to get divorced for this to happen, but that's fine...my kids now know that they have TWO parents who love them enough to kick them in the patooty when they need it.

4. MY FRIENDS - Words can't express how much I love you guys. Thank you for your forgiveness when I'm stupid, love when I'm hurting, and laughter when I'm feeling afraid. FYI: I saw the doctor again last week, but I'm no longer afraid. The worst case scenario involves surgery, but I'll be healthy when it's all done.

Although I am mentioning him last, I'm thankful to have GOD in my life! He has seen me through some crazy situations, and I'm so glad that he's with me now. Life will slow down after tomorrow; I'll try to post some pics soon. Take care! Excuse the typos; I need to get started on this bulletin and then go to work...

No comments: