Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 28, 2008

Crazy traffic

My boys wanted to go to the mall this afternoon, so I bravely dropped them off at the entrance.

Have I mentioned that I don't like crowds? Or bumper-to-bumper traffic?

As usual, my family gathered at my house for dinner yesterday, and I'm grateful it's over. There are times when I feel inadequate as a parent, and I welcomed some help from my brother. My boys didn't like it at all, but I think everything will be fine. If nothing else, they do NOT want me to ask my brother to help me discipline, so I'm hoping that the major problems I've been having with them will disappear.

Overall, they are GREAT kids!!!!!!

I think I'm just more sensitive than usual because I've been ill. Surgery should help tremendously, but that might not happen until summer. I'm trying to save my sick days in case my Mom needs me.

How was your week?

No comments: