Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 10, 2008

My biggest blessing today: my friend, Matt

My morning began with some accolades to the big guy upstairs. Feeling content and thoroughly blessed, I praised God on my way to work. I'm in awe at how he's taking care of me and my boys! I know that the Lord is completely in control.

When I got to work, I called my friend, Matt, to ask for an appointment to see him sometime this week. He squeezed me into his busy schedule today, and I couldn't be more grateful!

Have you ever met anybody who can calm your spirit simply by being near you? If you monitored my blood pressure, you'd probably find that it goes down when he's around. Does that sound corny or unbelievable? Well, it's true. I wish everyone could have a friend like that. In fact, I hope I have that effect on other folks.

God, thank you for honoring Matt's prayer and removing that horrible headache. Thank you for blessing me with such an understanding, compassionate, empathetic, kind, silly, intelligent, loving, honorable friend who has no qualms about gently pushing me out of my comfort zones. I pray, Lord, that you would allow Matt to know how much he is loved by me and all who know him. In Jesus' name, amen.




No comments: