Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thankful for my ex-husband...

He served in the army, and he was an E-4 in Iraq when the U.S. marched into Baghdad.

Although he is my ex-husband, he will always be a friend. He cares deeply about me and the boys, even though we are no longer a family unit. He does what he can to help, and I'm grateful for that.

He supports me in everything that I do, whether it's a drama production at school or accompanying Guys and Dolls or A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum at a local theater.

I jokingly told my mother that I have quite possibly experienced the most loving, amiable divorce in the history of Ohio! :o) It was truly painless in that courtroom, and I'm glad that we agreed on everything. I've heard so many horror stories that I can't help but feel blessed because of the way my divorce occurred.

I pray, Lord, that you will continue to bless him immensely for every act of kindness and love he shows me and the boys! In Jesus' name, amen.

I'm also grateful for my friend, Joe, who was incredibly compassionate and understanding this evening. Thanks, Lord, for my friends!

No comments: