Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 3, 2009

in awe of God

I spent my Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings ministering to people who've never had a relationship with the Lord. I also prayed for some folks who were already Christians but had some prayer requests.

Wow.

I also had a pleasant surprise! After I prayed with one young lady, she said, "You are an amazing prayer warrior! Now let me pray for you..."

She hit on some personal issues that I definitely struggle to handle, but she didn't know me at all. That's how I know God was moving! And the atmosphere was so charged with the love of God! If I remember correctly, "The 99" has successfully worked with folks from 30 area churches to lead almost 3,000 people to the Lord over a period of 6 days! WOOO HOOO!!!!!

You have no idea how this experience has humbled me.

Yes, I have been praying for people for several years, but I had only led a couple of folks to the Lord before this experience. I haven't counted, but I think I've had the privilege of personally leading at least 50 people to Jesus Christ!!!! I'm so excited! I am definitely going to be much more bold in the future.

We aren't allowed to take pictures, or I'd give you a tour. :o) Keep your eyes open; if "The 99" comes to your city, GO!!! Volunteer to do make-up, counsel lost souls, act in the realistic theater productions, make reminder phone calls to the volunteers, or help in any way you feel you can contribute. I guarantee your life will be more fulfilling if you do! God bless!

Love,
Michelle

P. S. : If you have no idea what it means to be "saved" and have questions about salvation, PLEASE leave a comment! I'd love to talk to you about it!


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Michelle, you are an amazing woman! I am honored to have you as my *long distance* friend! Thanks so much for your prayers... I just lined up my sickies on the bed to deliver more eardrops and then came and read your prayer for our family.
Sending HUGE hugs your way!
Love Kim

Michelle said...

I'm hugging you back, my friend!!!!

Michelle said...

Marie, I don't know where your comment went! :o( I do, however, want to thank you for stopping by my blog. Have a great day!