Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

perplexed

As I pray for my friend, Val, to receive healing and joy, I will also pray for myself.

I'm actually extremely happy! :D

I just need God to be more clear about my purpose at church. I have never felt more disconnected!!! I thought I was supposed to work with the women, but I don't see how that's possible at the moment. I'm doing much more ministry with my on-line friends than I do at church.

On a happy note: School starts Monday! I will have meetings all day today, tomorrow, and Friday, so I'll try to pay attention. ;o) Ron Clark will be our speaker at convocation; they made a movie about him teaching in New York City. You might remember the clips that showed him learning how to double-dutch with some of his students. I saw him speak in Cleveland, and he'll probably be as hyper as ever!

My friend, Rob, stopped by my classroom yesterday. Niiice. Maybe I'll get to see him today too.

"Your Will" by Men of Standard just started playing!!! Yes, Lord, I'm staying in Your will! ;o)

Well, gotta get ready for "work." :D

No comments: