Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

women's ministry

I haven't felt comfortable moving in leadership at church since I left abruptly for six weeks. In fact, I really don't want to do what I did before; it was way too stressful, and people were way too critical. It's sad, though; I really have a heart for ministry. In fact, two women said on Sunday, "You know, Michelle, you should go to school and start preaching!"

You have no idea how much I would love to do that!

But I don't have the finances for more college classes right now, and I'm not sure I want to (or am supposed to) return to leadership at my own church. We'll have to see what God says on that one.

But guess what!

Some of the women I prayed with during "The 99" want to keep in touch! I'm definitely going to keep e-mailing, praying for, and encouraging them!

That experience has helped me to be much more bold than ever about sharing the good news of Jesus Christ. I was "bold" before, but not always about praying and witnessing.

That said, I have begun a mini-ministry on-line! God has been putting people on my mind, so I've been e-mailing them and praying for them that way. My goodness! The response has been amazing! Even the folks who I thought might be irritated or a little offended are totally welcoming prayer!

I'm just super duper happy right now! God is wonderful, isn't He!?!?!?!

We're having leftover chicken, but I think I'll make some homemade biscuits to go with it. I also want to make some corn on the cob. Have a great day!

No comments: