Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 3, 2009

Hearing from God

Let me confess something to you: I have been running from leading a women's ministry in my church.

Did I mention that God was not impressed with my tantrum? :D Since I ran, he had to chase me down....and plop several ministry opportunities in my lap simultaneously.

Ladies, I am sooooooooooo excited!!!!! I just spent an hour worshiping the Lord and praying, and the Holy Spirit hugged me the whole time! Woo hoo!

So I called my Pastor to broach the subject (women's ministry) and share a little bit of what God has been speaking to me, so we're going to talk about that tomorrow.

I can't wait to see what God is up to!!!

Any prayer requests? I'm in the mood to do some serious prayin' in the days to come, and I'd love to include your name! :o) If you're going through something traumatic, please know that you are NOT alone! Keep your chin up; God loves you bunches!!!

No comments: