Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Why am I not in the bed?!?!?!

It's 2:10 a.m., and I have to get up in six hours so that all three of us have equal time in the bathroom to get ready for church.

Why am I still awake?

Because I have discovered Facebook.

I have also discovered that Shaq has had a facebook account since he was 12...

...and he has told the world that he was born in 1992. (Um...I actually gave birth to him in 1993, but what's a year?)

I LOVE finding friends I haven't spoken to in years, and it's thrilling to get messages from them. It's fascinating to see how they've changed over the years. Some folks look just as they did when we were in high school.

But now, I must get off this computer and get some sleep. Enjoy the Lord's day tomorrow (errr..today)! May the Lord bless you. Sweet dreams!

Love,

Michelle

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Have fun with it Michelle! I just deleted my account... far too much blogging going on in this house for Facebook!
Happy Sunday, K

Michelle said...

Yes, I can see why you deleted it...you have so much work to do to get ready to sell your creations for the fall and Christmas.

It's fun, but I have to set some limits, especially when school starts, so that I too can get my work done! :D

Daphine said...

Yep, that Facebook is VERY popular! I have an account, but hardly ever go online. Any time I am having online is dedicated to my sweet blogging friends....

Glad you are finding some old friends though.

Have a great week ahead!