Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I can lead you to Jesus, but I can't get put shoes on...

I went to "the 99" once again, but I was running a bit late because I had to feed my boys first. I was also tired from a long night with little sleep, so I was rushing out the door...

...and didn't realize until my Pastor made a comment that I had two totally different kinds of sandals on my toes.

Duh.

I also had forgotten my jacket, and I was freezing! So I rushed home when we had a break so that I could look like someone with a bit of spiritual authority to pray for folks (instead of a goofball who can't even dress herself).

Tomorrow is another day...I'll try to get it right! :D

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ha! So is that a prayer request...?

Michelle said...

lol! :D Apparently the answer to that would be YES! I need much prayer!