Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 24, 2009

difficult day

I'm going to my friend's funeral today. We weren't "close" by any means, but I know his ex-wife and children very well. He was an ornery old fella! I chose to hug him and kiss him on the cheek every time we were in the same room, and eventually he started to like me...which is when the teasing began. :P

Sadly, he passed away, so I'm going to the service this morning. Please pray for my friend, Kathy, her children and her grandbabies. They are brokenhearted and will need lots of prayer as they grieve.

On a happier note, I will also get to spend some time working on the bulletin boards in my classroom. I also got a few books from the library, so I'm looking forward to a cup of tea and a novel this afternoon.

Best wishes for a wonderful day for you!



No comments: