Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

poor pastor

Our pastor was the only guy who showed up for Bible study tonight, and we were, *ahem*, a bit out of hand. He knows we love him, though! :o)

Have you ever had a perfect day?

Today was one of those days when everything falls into place perfectly. I started my day by worshiping the Lord and enjoying his presence...then I wrote paper #2...went to church to organize the office a bit...chatted and prayed with Pastor, came home and cut the grass...made supper and ate with Jamil (Shaq was at a friend's house)...went to Bible study, visited with my mom for a while and then came home.

Today was balanced with work and recreation, responsibilities and a bit of fun!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow!!!! :o)




No comments: