Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 21, 2009

Owwwww....

Normally, I'm not one to whine and complain, trying to get sympathy from everybody and her mama. I'm a "suck it up" kinda girl. I rarely miss work unless I have something horribly contagious that would make my students miserable, but I have to write this: I hurt!

I'm actually on my way out the door to go to the doctor for this horrible spider bite. My dear friend, Darlene, happens to be a nurse, and she told me to use Neosporin last night. Unfortunately, I was in the same amount of pain this morning, and the bite itself blew up and filled with puss!

I have NEVER had a bite cause as much discomfort as this one. I hope whatever bit me enjoyed the feast; otherwise, this just ain't worth it! :P

Soooooooo...I'm asking for a bit of prayer, please. I hope I didn't wait too long to see a doctor. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to make another medical bill when my other two aren't paid off. Oh well.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh, that little bugger... or was it a big bugger? Emily got bit last summer and really got infected from it. And just the other night Robyn killed a monster in the basement, on its way to kiss the girls goodnight. For sure around here, fall is spider season!

Get better quick! Hugs to you, Kim

Michelle said...

Hey Kim!

I still feel horrible. The pain is so icky that I woke up at 3:30 a.m., so I'm up checking on blogs and Facebook.

Maybe reading some happy news will take my mind off of it for a while.

Have a good day! Love you!