Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, August 29, 2009

incredible afternoon

My boys VOLUNTARILY cleaned up the yard today! WOO HOO! Jamil cleaned the house this morning and then cut the grass, and Shaq trimmed the bushes. Wow! My boys truly blessed my heart today!

They also spent the day with me: lunch, Wal*Mart, and grocery store.

After I put everything away, I ended up chatting with a special friend. It looks like we'll enjoy a movie and/or dinner soon. I'm so excited! I haven't done this dating thing in 18+ years, but I'm looking forward to this new chapter in my life.

In a few minutes, I will get off of the computer and make supper. But first, I wanna pray for sec:

Thank you, Lord, for letting my friend and me get reacquainted with one another. It has been so long since someone has shown this kind of interest in me, and I truly appreciate feeling so beautiful! Jesus, I thank you for my health, my boys, my family, and my friends! Thank you, God, for being with me every day. I am in awe of you, and I thank you for each blessing, including my finances and emotional support lately. You are amazing! I love you, Lord, and I hope you're pleased with me. Please continue to bless each person who reads this blog, each friend in my life, and each student I will meet on Monday. In Jesus' name, amen!

No comments: