Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 16, 2009

some pics!!!

My day began with my friend, Leon, serenading me with "Happy Birthday!" before church this morning! :D After church, mom took us to Red Lobster (HER favorite restaurant too!), and they gave me this:


Here's my cutie pie mom. She LOVES any reason to celebrate with family!


And these two knuckleheads are my beloved children, Jamil and Shaquille. It's my birthday, for goodness' sake! Can't they be serious and let me take a nice picture of them just this once?!?!?


This is a gal from church. She's a friend of my boys, and I love her to pieces! My mom likes her too, so she invited Trisha to my birthday dinner. We had such fun!


Shaq took this picture of Trisha while I was driving to dinner.


I tried to take my boys to lunch last week, but Jamil already had plans to help Grandma in the yard. So it was just me and Shaq, who refused to get his picture taken.


Shaq took this one of me. We're not the best photographers, but we're trying!!!! :D


I've lost a little weight since my surgery, partly by watching what I eat and partly but stopping when I've had enough. I never stuff myself anymore; on this particular day, I was finished with this cookie...


...and it actually made Shaq mad! He kept saying, "Mom, eat that! It's only a little bite!"

It was comical how he was joking yet VERY serious about that! I didn't want any more, though.

It's been a long day. I'm going to check a couple of e-mails and then head to bed. There's some work I want to get done in the office at church, but I'd like to finish before Pastor gets back from vacation. I don't want to disturb him while he's trying to work. Have a good one!

No comments: