Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's been a few days...


This is my beautiful Momma leaning on my car. Once in a while, when I have some free time on a Saturday morning, I treat her to breakfast at Perkins. She LOVES steak omelets, although she can never eat such a huge plate of food. This past Saturday I had one of those wonderful opportunities to chit chat with her for a whole hour. While we were waiting to be seated, I ran into some old students (who are in their mid-twenties now):



I had a better picture, but it included a child...I'd rather not post that one.

On a happy note, these girls are a hoot! I love them! They ALWAYS made me smile with their energy and silliness. Some things never change...

This morning I spoke with a friend of mine concerning an opportunity to lead worship. We got goosebumps as we shared ideas/visions about ministry, and I can't wait to see what God is going to do next!

I will keep you posted. I hope you have a fabulous evening!




2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Well, welcome back! I thought I lost you there! You must be keeping busy... but that's a good thing, right?
Say HI to your lovely Momma for me... you look just like her, you lucky girl, you!
Come back to the blogging world... I miss you!
Hugs, Kim

Michelle said...

Yes, I'm perfecting the art of multi-tasking...at least as much as I can under the circumstances. :o)

I miss you too! I will try to keep posting regularly.

It's almost 10:30 p.m., so I better get to sleep soon.

Sweet dreams!