Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Remember me????

I had a personal goal of writing on my blog at least once every day.

My lofty aspirations included sending words of encouragement and love to my internet loved ones on a regular basis.

Alas, I have failed miserably.

But I still love you!!!!!

Perhaps one really meaty entry per week will be more manageable since I'm back to work. Until then, I will write short bits and pieces as I am able. Even now, I'm under a time restraint because a friend is waiting for me to deliver something, and then I'm off to a local coffee shop to grade five more batches of diagnostic essays.

Perhaps I'll take a detour so that I can take some pictures of my beloved town. It's small, and we don't even have our own mall. (The closest one is in Niles, which is only a few minutes away.) Every time I need to drive to Columbus for meetings makes me nervous; people in big cities are so impatient on the road! Anyway, I'll try to post some pics soon.

I love you, even if I don't write as often as I did in the summer. Best wishes for a fantastic weekend! God bless!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

So... was this the meaty one, or should I re-read this week's posts ;)

Glad to hear you're keeping busy - I can relate that's for sure! The fall and Christmas "crafting" season has officially begun (I HATE the c word!!) and my sewing maching is on the fritz. So I guess that means that there's a lot of painting on my horizon since I can't sew. Oh well, it's all gotta get done! Doesn't matter what order!

But don't worry, things will be fixed in time for me to sew something for you for Christmas... you did say peach and yellow, right?

Hugs, Kim

Michelle said...

LOL! No, this was not the "meaty" one! :o) I will try to write another post with pictures after church today.

Yes, my kitchen is yellow and peach. Your memory is amazing. Wow...

I have to trim the bushes, cut the grass and then do laundry. After that, I need to grade 3 more batches of papers in order to pass them back tomorrow. Today is a busy day.

Life will calm down once I'm finished organizing lesson plans and getting my house in order. Once the yard is down, it will be easier for me to relax. (I can enjoy a good book much better if I'm not thinking about what else I have to do.)

Working on your blanket is one of the most relaxing, enjoyable activities I have. It may take a lot longer than I thought to complete it, but it's coming!

Have a great day!