Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 22, 2008

ministry stuff again

Hi guys! I'm in a pretty chipper mood, and I praise God for that!

Deep down, though, I'm still battling some stuff. Please pray for me, ok? I'm pretty sure it's just a plain 'ol attack of the enemy, but he's playing dirty.

I suppose it's silly to expect him to play any other way.

I need to get it together before 6:00 this evening, though, when I have to teach the women at Bible study. How will I be able to minister to their hurts and wounds if I'm aching?

For those of you in ministry: how do you cope? I welcome any input. I doubt that there are very many women's ministry folks reading this blog, so your ideas are incredibly valuable at the moment. I'm still "pressing toward the mark," but I'm getting really tired. The work itself is fine, but the emotional and spiritual aspects of ministry are kicking my behind. There are also two personal issues that have my head spinning. Don't be offended because I'm keeping them private; I just don't know if any students have found this blog yet....hence my hesitance on sharing details. :o)

I will write again soon. Love you.

No comments: