Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 8, 2008

conflict

My, oh my, what a crazy day.

I worked a ridiculously long day at school (13+ hours), and then I came home to no supper. I thought Child #1 was going to make pizza...at least that's what Mommy asked him to do. Alas, he did not.

I made hot dogs instead.

Then my own mom stopped by and needed to vent about a serious conflict between her and a sister at church.

And I....well, let's just say I'm about to create some serious boundaries for myself and those around me. I need your help, folks. Please pray that God reveals how I'm supposed to improve, not only as a church leader but also on a personal level as well.

Thanks for your prayers!


9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sorry about the pizza...we're having left over lasagne tonight...wanna come? 6ish shold be fine...

xox Kim

Michelle said...

Yes!!!! I DO want to come!!!!

:o)

Kimberly said...

Actually there wasn't that much left, so we bulked up on toast. GREAT for the waistline!

Michelle said...

You're just trying to make me feel better! :o)

Seriously, though, you amaze me. You manage to juggle so many activities all at once...even doing stitchery while you bake!

You're my hero.

(sigh) If I could only keep it together half as well as you do...

Jenny said...

You are in my prayers! How's the rest of this week been treating you? Ready for the weekend?

Michelle said...

Hi, Jenny!

This week is MUCH better than last week!

My job is going well, but it seems I never have enough time. It's ok though.

But I sure do appreciate your prayers!

How are things with your little man? He's so adorable!

Jenny said...

Little Guy just switched from 2 naps a day to one so he is happy, but momma is tired! :)

Michelle said...

Awww!!!! I remember when my babies took naps!

Yes, an active little one wears me out. Can you sleep when he sleeps, or will he "explore" if he wakes up first?

Jenny said...

Michelle, I can sleep when he sleeps but I'm not good at it. I always find something else to do! :)