Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Good mornin'!

HI, ya'll! I got LOTS of sleep last night, and I feel terrific!

How are you?????

I hope all is well in your world. I'm off to work in a few minutes; today is the last day of the practice OGT (proficiency test) for the 9th grade. Four long days are almost over.

I get to actually teach tomorrow! Yay!

Lord, I pray that everyone has a wonderful day! Help us to minister to those who are hurting, and please give us what we need for today. Please bless those who have been displaced due to all of the inclement weather. Thanks, Lord! In Jesus' name, amen.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Doing well here - but not as chipper as you, but I'm getting there! I hope your day continues to be wonderful!

Kimberly said...

And good morning to you... I hope you have a FABulous day! I've got one sick kid at home... so I will have a sewing day (what else is new?)
xox Kim xox