Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 22, 2008

*** y a w n ***

Oh my, am I tired.

When I was younger, I could stay up all night and not blink an eye.

Now I'm blinking two. ;o)

My friend said I should go to bed when we got off the phone at around 1:00 a.m. or so, but I, the stubborn gal that I am, chose to stay up until I completed a project at 3:00.

Now I will force myself not to yawn cuz he simply cannot be right about everything we ever talk about. (He usually is anyway, but don't tell him I admitted that!)

This morning, BEFORE church even starts, I am supposed to:
1. take the completed project over to my friend's (Kurt's) house.
2. have a mini-meeting with the Pastor and Moderator.
3. practice with the worship team who failed to show up for rehearsal. (Yes, once again, I was the only one, and it's getting annoying, especially cuz gas is $3,000 a gallon...and I live 15 minutes away from church.)

I have a feeling that the worship service is going to be exceptional today. :o)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey Michelle, just wanted to let you know that I'm feeling better this evening! Thanks for the prayers!! It was the kind of bug where I was constantly ~DIZZY~ from the eyeballs up. Not pleasant! Anyway, I managed to get a quick post done today and my girls and I did a house-clean. It was not their choice, but that's life! Forced labor is just as effective as voluntary!
Hope your Sunday went well...
Kim

Michelle said...

HA! My boys know only-too-well about forced labor!

In fact, we are in the process of getting the house the way I want it. Their idea of "clean" and my idea of "clean" don't always match.

I'm glad you're feeling better too! We did some praying at church tonight, and I'm hoping that these folks will have incredible testimonies soon regarding the power of prayer. There are so many folks who need healing, both physical and emotional.

I will write again soon!