Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm kinda busy for being on summer vacation!

As soon as I jot down some thoughts into this blog, I will finish cleaning the house upstairs. I'll have to get to my books in the basement another day. I have a meeting with some Mormons (which I'll explain in a minute), and then I have an executive board meeting at 7:00. Busy, busy, busy...

Some Mormons came by the other day and asked if they could come back later. They'll be here at 3:00, and I can't wait. I fluster all of them, but they're persistent little buggers. I ask questions that they can't answer, and my purpose is to make them think about their own religion.

I'm never, ever rude to them; in fact, they too are my brothers if they believe in Jesus Christ.

I'm perfectly content with what I believe: Jesus, the son of God, came to earth for the sole (or "soul") purpose of saving us for all eternity. He died for your sins and mine, but he rose again to reign as the King of kings! As long as I accept his gift of salvation, I'm good to go! I don't need "another" testament, especially if it doesn't change the fact that I'm already saved.

Wouldn't it be cool if I could get these Mormons to come to my church instead, even for a visit? I'm going to ask them if anyone has been healed lately at their services. Why not be direct? We had a guy healed instantly from lower back pain, I've been healed from migraines, a man was delivered from drugs and alcohol, a woman was healed of breast cancer (after prayer, the doctors couldn't even find the lump anymore!), a man's pancreatic cancer is non-existent now, and the list goes on and on! God is so wonderful!

Lord, if I'm supposed to witness to these guys and testify to your goodness, mercy, love, and healing touch, then please give me the words to use! I don't want to belittle their beliefs, and I certainly don't want to misrepresent You. Lord, help me to love these men and, hopefully, bring them to the truth about You! You are alive and STILL working miracles! Thank you so much for that, Lord! In Jesus' name, amen!

No comments: