Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 20, 2008

quick answer to prayer

There were only a few folks who showed up for a worship service tonight, but we enjoyed praising God anyway! Wow...what a wonderful evening.

Afterwards my friend, Kurt, and I wanted to fellowship with some folks who are getting married in August. I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time! To those of you who don't know, I can't hold back tears when I find something funny. I must have cried at least three separate times this evening! ;o)

Tonight was incredibly enjoyable, and I'm still smiling!

This is exactly what I've been longing to do for quite some time.

Thank you, Lord, for letting me experience some wonderful new friends! I've known Kurt for years, and I truly appreciate getting to know this engaged couple better. They are so sweet, and I am thrilled that they seemed to enjoy my company too.

Father, I feel so blessed right now. All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: