Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hi, folks!

\Well, I've been a Myspace user for quite some time, but I'm just not comfortable there anymore. I certainly don't want my students to be my "friends," yet I have a need/desire to share my thoughts in a blog.

My friend's Mom has a blog here, and it's beautiful! I decided to try my hand at this, especially if I can make some grown-up friends!

My title alludes to my 5'4" frame, and I am also working on not being quite so spunky. I will relax as time goes on, I'm sure...

My son is a whiz on the computer; I, on the other hand, am not. That said, he will be helping his Mama make this sight pretty.

Most of my posts will end in prayer. I need a lot of it! If you have any prayer requests, feel free to share them with me.

Well, Lord, thank you for a beautiful day! Thank you for allowing my Mom to spend some time with us this week. Father, I pray that you bless every single person who reads this blog, and I pray that you help me to be a blessing here and in my everyday life. In Jesus' name, amen.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hello Michelle, it's nice to "meet" you! Thanks so much for your comment on my site today (mybrownbagstudio) It was a great surprise to hear from you! So nice to know that people are looking!
(What a pair we would make... I'm 5'11"!)
I'll check your page now and again to see how things are going!
Blessings, Kimberly

Tori said...

Michelle, thanks for your comment on my blog yesterday. You never know who's out there looking and what a blessing to hear from another Christian.

I'll enjoy keeping up with you through your blog - once you get the hang of it, you'll love it!

I pray for God's grace for you today and every day - have a blessed day!
Tori

Michelle said...

Kim, your items are intriguing and so colorful! Alas, I am not exactly what you'd call "creative." Perhaps you'll rub off a little on me as I keep visiting your blog! Thanks so much for writing!

Tori, I loved looking at all of the pictures of your family! My ex-husband took my digital camera, so the only way I'll be able to post any pictures is by means of my son's camera phone. Perhaps I'll be brave soon and let him take my picture. God bless!