Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 23, 2009

*** taking a deep breath ***

During the school year, I truly don't know what it feels like to be "bored." Every waking minute is filled with something important, and I long for the leisurely days of summer!

Then June and July arrive, and I quickly tire of doing yard work and house cleaning. My mornings are filled with a desire to get back into my classroom and start preparing for the new school year.

Perhaps I should simply enjoy the moment, eh?

Happy news: I've been personally invited to someone's baptism Sunday evening, and I'm thrilled! I'll also be able to enjoy celebrating with some friends.

More happy news: I'll be in that neck of the woods (a different church) again on Tuesday. I was invited to provide the music for a special program, so I'll get to play the piano and sing two songs. :o) My awesome buddy, Patrick, is tutoring in my place so that I can attend. (He rocks!)

Even more happy news: Today's research presentations were spectacular! I am so pleased with them! If I remember to take my camera to school tomorrow, then I'll take pictures and show you what they've done.

Thank you, God, for an amazing day! It started out a bit rough, but you helped me to appreciate every blessing. I love you, Lord. Amen.








No comments: