Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 17, 2009

just prayin' for a bit...

I just sent a prayer to someone I've never met. I hope I helped a little, tiny bit.

God, thank you for my life! There are days when I'm so dog-tired that I can't think clearly, but I know that I am still in your hands.

Lord, please bless those who feel like they only have one nerve left (and folks seem so tempted to stomp on it). Multiply the nerves, Lord! Help us to be patient with others, to forgive immediately, and to lavishly love on our friends and family! We're so quick to criticize, aren't we? Help us to be kind to everyone in our lives.

Jesus, please give your healing touch to those who are hurting physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I know I want more of you! Please be with me as I continue to plug away at all of my responsibilities. Sometimes I'm weary, Lord, but I know that you will give me rest.

I love you, Lord! I praise you for being such a loving, sovereign, amazing, awesome God! Thank you for bringing me this far, and please give me wisdom for the days and weeks to come, in Jesus' name. Amen.

2 comments:

Daphine said...

Great post!

Michelle said...

Thanks, Daphine! You are an amazing woman. I visited your blog today, and I left blessed.