Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

must...keep...eyes...open...

Didn't I just write (yesterday) that I hate walking in late for any reason?!?!?!?!

I was late for Bible study tonight.

**sigh**

I simply don't have enough hours in my day. I have not had a break from 5:00 a.m. -8:15 p.m., and I am truly tired. Thankfully, I smelled soup when I walked into the house. Praise God that my boys are old enough to scratch an edible supper together if I can't do it early enough. :o)

Here's today's schedule:
1.) Woke up at 4:00 a.m. fully intending to work out....too tired...chose to sleep an extra hour instead. (Maybe tomorrow...)
2.) Actually got out of bed at 5:00 and was on time for prayer this morning at 6:00. I even remembered to wear green for Earth Day!
3.) Left prayer at 7:05 a.m. to get to work by 7:15...but no one showed up for prayer in my classroom. That's ok; I listened to music and ended up discussing the Lord and his goodness with a teacher who heard the CD as he walked by.
4.) Graded oral presentations (on research papers) until 2:18 p.m.
5.) Went to drama club rehearsal from 2:30-5:05 p.m.
6.) Found a summer school application on-line (I could use an extra $3000), filled it out, made copies, and headed back to my room.
7.) Answered my cell phone: I was late, so Pastor wanted to make sure I was ok and still coming.
8.) Walked back to my classroom and organized (VERY quickly) for tomorrow.
9.) Went to Bible study, tried to pay attention and participate, and headed home at 8:00.

Now for #10: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(I will type more tomorrow when my brain is functioning properly.)

No comments: