Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 1, 2008

Gifts

Thanksgiving may be over, but I'm still going to make an effort to keep a grateful attitude. Today was a blessing! Here's a little bit of what I've experienced today:

1.) My students were PHENOMENAL!!!! They paid attention to a short lesson and then tried their best to apply what I illustrated for them.

2.) The women's Bible study went incredibly well! I LOVE when they're pondering new concepts, thinking about ways in which the lesson applies to their lives, and asking questions when ideas don't seem to make sense. Tonight for a few minutes they were the teachers as they gave me some advice on some personal issues. This group of ladies is amazing.

3.) After the Bible study, I spent a few minutes chatting with our Pastor. Believe it or not, God had the women discussing the same ideas that Pastor was contemplating in his office during our Bible study. Cool, eh?

4.) When I walked into the house, a big gift from my friend, Kim, was waiting for me on the kitchen table. THANK YOU, Kim! These are my first two Christmas presents! As soon as I figure out what I did with my digital camera, I'll post some pictures. Your present will be in the mail shortly...I just have a little bit more to crochet. I hope you like the colors!

Those are the blessings from my day in a nutshell. God is wonderful, isn't He?


No comments: