Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

busy, busy, busy

Where to start?????

Um, I never made cookies as planned because I accidentally got trapped by the t.v. last night. [I adore a good love story, especially with a Christmas theme.]

So now I'm behind.

Way behind.

It'll all get done, though. I'll just need to stay focused this morning. On my to-do list:
1.) Bake cookies
2.) Finish cleaning the house [child #1 and child #2 will definitely help with that one]
3.) Do some laundry in-between other chores
4.) Call my nephew and give him a B-I-G thank-you for sending some awesome presents to my kids.
5.) Go to church and practice pastor's solo for Christmas Eve [I'll practice all of the songs while I'm there]

I finished paying bills this morning, and I'm sooooooo grateful to God! He just keeps blessing me. I don't have a lot by society's standards, but I certainly have more than enough to feel satisfied. I hope your home is filled with love and happiness as you bustle through the activities that lead up to enjoying Christmas with your family.

And the best news of all: I do NOT have cancer! Yay! Yes, I have abnormal cells that could turn into uterine cancer, but I can't waste my time worrying about that. Instead, I'm going to praise God for touching me and allowing me to be treated with some meds instead of surgery/chemo/radiation like my sister. Thank you, Father!

I pray that you have peace and smiles all year! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

So many answers to prayer Michelle! Can you feel the ~*hug*~ I'm sending your way? I really hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Love Robyn, Kim, Emily and Julianna

Michelle said...

Isn't God nice? He's so sweet! I can't wait to see him face to face...although I'm in NO hurry to leave this earth any time soon! :o)

Merry Christmas!

I love you back!