Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

what to do, what to do...

There's so much on my "to do" list that I'm almost ready to give up. Today was one of those days when it would have been lovely to come home and say, "Hon, could you come here for a sec?" I definitely could have used a hug today.

At least my dog was eager to see me. :P

My ex hasn't been shy about want to spend LOTS of time with me lately and even went to church Sunday. Nice, huh? My heart has finally healed from the divorce. Sadly, I'm not interested in starting over with him.

But I can't help but wonder what God is up to.

Maybe he's serious this time. Perhaps he didn't go to church simply to be near me; wouldn't it be cool if God blesses him with sobriety permanently? My boys would be thrilled too!

I shouldn't keep pushing him away, huh?

It might be time for me to put my own wants aside for a minute so that I can concentrate on helping somebody else. And who knows? Maybe God will heal what has been broken, eh?

That is totally a long shot, but I'm game for whatever God desires for my life. Maybe we're just supposed to be friends.

Maybe not...

Hmmm....

No comments: