Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 24, 2009

October 24th already????

I cannot believe how quickly this school year is passing!

My students are wonderful. It's only the second month of school, and they have already learned my expectations and have also stopped challenging me. Of course I still have one or two children who push my buttons, but I'm so grateful that it's not one or two entire classes! :o)

This afternoon I'll provide the music on our baby grand for a wedding at church. I met the bride and groom last night at the rehearsal, and they are fabulous! They're so young and cute! I pray that God blesses them immensely as they begin their lives together as husband and wife!

My ex-husband has been calling a lot lately, and I'm starting to lose patience. My life is entirely too full already, and I simply do not have the time to spend hours with him on the phone. He has made it clear that he wants to come "home," but I'm not ready for that (nor do I see myself wanting that in the near future....or ever, for that matter).

Please pray that I keep clear, healthy boundaries without hurting his feelings.

I'm off to get some grocery shopping done before I come home and get dolled up for the wedding. I might even wear lipstick! :P

2 comments:

Daphine said...

Glad your school year is going well! Praying for you clear and healthy boundaries!

Bless you friend!

Michelle said...

Thanks, Daphine! So far, so good...