Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, October 8, 2009

teacher from hell

not literally (I hope)!

Yes, I had a parent/teacher conference with her after school today, and she was so stuck on stupid.

It's teachers like her that make it so difficult for some kids to enjoy learning. If you hate children, why are you in the classroom?!?!?!?

It's all good though; I warned her that I would be speaking to the principals regularly throughout the school year. She can continue to mistreat my son if she wants to, but she better prepare for a battle.

'nuff said.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You go, Momma!

Michelle said...

I ended up e-mailing all of the principals, so they'll probably get in touch with me on Monday morning.

This woman is a trip! She HATES young people....I'm not sure why she became a teacher in the first place!!!