Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a little worship here, a little prayer there...

My morning began with a surprise visit from two of my fabulous friends, Melanie and Annette. They popped into my classroom to sing a few worship songs! Wow, what a fantastic way to start the day!

My classes seemed to run much more smoothly too! I had to give a few yellow tickets for excessive talking AFTER several warnings, but nothing major happened.

This afternoon I received a phone call from a parent who had some prayer requests. Isn't that amazing?!?!?!

I spent most of this evening at Bible study. Man, it was nice to have Pastor Matt back. Yes, the substitute teacher did his best, but it wasn't the same.

I'm tired but very peaceful at the moment. And you?

No comments: