Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, September 19, 2009

What a bum!

I'm ashamed to say that I didn't even shower until 4:00 p.m. this afternoon. Isn't that horrble?!?!?! I'm a morning person and usually up before my alarm clock, so perhaps my body is trying to make up for lost sleep during the first few weeks of school.

It has been a relatively peaceful beginning for 2009-2010. Most of the kids are putting forth the effort I want to see, and I am quite pleased. However, I got cussed out for the first time this past week, and it will ALWAYS bother me. I will never get used to it. After 15 years, that blatant disrespect still gets under my skin. Sadly, on Friday afternoon, I witnessed a girl cussing out her mother in front of the entire student body who happened to be in that hallway on their way to lunch. Wow.

On a happier note, we had some wonderful praise and worship at church last night, and I needed it! Man, it was awesome!!!!

In a few minutes, I'll brew a nice pot of coffee and sit down to get my grading done. Then I can just enjoy church tomorrow.

Best wishes for a restful, enjoyable weekend!!!!

No comments: